• Analysis of competitive properties in your area to determine rental amount.
• Listing in the BLC (Broker’s Listing Cooperative).
• On-line advertising.
• Internet exposure.
• Property showings by appointment.
• Rental sign and lockbox.
• Review of rental applications and retrieval of employment verification, credit check and prior rental history from previous landlord.
• Collection of security deposit and monthly rent.
Rental Service Includes:
• Finding you a qualified tenant.
• Completing the approval process.
• Collecting security deposit and monthly rent
• Presenting the lease and coordinating signatures
• Providing school, utility, neighborhood restrictions and seller’s disclosures to tenant.
• Providing move-in checklist.
• Coordinating keys.
Fee: A sum equal to one month’s rent
Property Management Includes:
• Coordinating all repairs and maintenance.
• Collecting rent and preparing 1099 for landlords.
• Semi-annual accounting of payment history and repairs/maintenance.
• Maintaining escrow account for security deposits.
Fee: A sum equal to 10% of the monthly rent for home. (minimum $100/month, $75/month for condos)